What other games are suitable for students with special needs?
- Fidget Toys Sensory Bundle Set.
- Tumbling Monkeys.
- Bilibo Child Seat.
- Feelings in a Flash.
- Vtech Tote & Go Laptop.
- Teachable Touchable Texture Squares.
- Basic Skills Busy Board.
- Counting and Sorting Bears.
How do you entertain children with special needs?
- Balloon Volleyball.
- Dig In.
- Find the Puzzle Piece.
- Fun in the Tub.
- Gelatin Fishbowl.
- Get Creative With Shaving Cream.
- Living Room Campout.
- Read Together.
How do you adapt a game for a disabled child?
- Kids with disabilities want to play, just like any other kids. They want to interact, be active, socialize, make friends and join in the fun.
- Playing tag. Instead of trying to touch one another, use a safe and soft object like a foam pool noodle.
- Hide and seek.
Does my 5 year old have learning disability? If you notice your 3- to 5-year-old has difficulty rhyming, singing the alphabet song, or pronouncing words (especially when compared to other children their age), they might have a learning disability.