What is interactive learning games? Interactive Learning Games are a fun and engaging way for early learners to master the basics of the English language. A variety of game types provide students with practice in phonological awareness, sound/spelling correspondence, word families, and more! Access games.
What games are educational and fun?
- ABCMouse. Offering a full curriculum for children ages 2-8, this site includes fun and interactive games, songs, and puzzles for reading, math, science, and art.
- Adventure Academy.
- Camp Wonderopolis.
- Carmen Sandiego.
- Creativity Express!
- Duck Duck Moose Reading.
What are the five educational games?
- Letter Sound/Sight Word Road.
- Letter Sound Hopscotch.
- Sight Word/Letter Stomp.
- Numbers Bowling.
What is the best learning game online?
- Goosechase Edu. What is this? Report Ad. Cost: Free for Educator Basic.
- Socrative. Cost: Free for Educator Basic. Grades: K-12.
- Kahoot. Cost: Free Basic Version. Grades: K-12.
- Quizizz. Cost: Free. Grades: K-12.