How can I help my child learn sounds? 3) Repetition, Repetition, Repetition
By consistently repeating the same letter sounds to them, you can help your child more easily pick up on them. A great idea might be to focus on introducing your child to one letter sound at a time. You could make a “letter of the week” jar for your child.
How do you make a learning letter sounds fun?
- Simple Reading Puzzles.
- Super Simple Letter Sounds Match.
- FREE Printable Letter Sounds Matching Mat.
- Giant Letter Sounds Puzzle.
- Beginning Letter Sounds Match At The Easel.
- Fill-in-the-blank Beginning Letter Sounds.
What is a phonics game? Phonic games help make the process fun and in turn help kids retain what they are learning and stay motivated. Phonics instruction refers to the process of helping children learn the relationships between letters and the sounds they make.
How do you teach a 3 year old letter sounds?