What is the best learning game online?
- Goosechase Edu. What is this? Report Ad. Cost: Free for Educator Basic.
- Socrative. Cost: Free for Educator Basic. Grades: K-12.
- Kahoot. Cost: Free Basic Version. Grades: K-12.
- Quizizz. Cost: Free. Grades: K-12.
What games can I play at school online?
- ABCMouse. Offering a full curriculum for children ages 2-8, this site includes fun and interactive games, songs, and puzzles for reading, math, science, and art.
- Adventure Academy.
- Camp Wonderopolis.
- Carmen Sandiego.
- Creativity Express!
- Duck Duck Moose Reading.
What games can we play virtually with kids?
- Treasure hunt. This family-friendly game on Zoom is a great idea because it allows all players to keep “moving” and work in teams.
- Tell a Story. Player A begins by telling any story.
- Very likely that …
- He who laughs first loses.
- Mimic / read my lips.
Can I play ABCya for free? All content is free, though teachers can pay for a subscription to use an ad-free version. Games are also available on mobile devices with the subscription.