Is there a game that teaches Spanish? Level: Children and Beginners
Rockalingua is brilliant because it offers music-based Spanish learning. So if you’re an auditory learner, then this is a great game for you. Their games are created for children or anyone learning basic words and phrases.
How can kids learn Spanish fun?
- Speak it at Home. If you can, learn how to speak Spanish yourself!
- Watch Spanish Cartoons.
- Use Labels.
- Find Native Speakers.
- Emphasize Culture.
- Try Classic Flashcards.
- Sing Spanish Songs.
- Watch Movies with Subtitles.
How do you make Spanish classes fun?
- Weekend Chats in Spanish.
- Ways to Expand Weekend Chats in Spanish Class.
- Pictionary in Spanish Class.
- Great Dry Erase Markers for Classrooms.
- Clip Chats or Movie Talks.
- Dialogue Scrambles.
- Game for Spanish Class – Two Truths and A Lie.
- Spanish Speaking Activity – BLOB.
Is there a Spanish app for kids? Duolingo for Kids
Through games, kids can learn whole phrases and sentences in Spanish. Though access is currently limited to iOS systems, it’s one of the only Spanish apps for kids that is fairly comprehensive and free. For older kids (10+), the regular DuoLingo can be helpful for extra practice as well.