How do you stimulate a highly intelligent child?
- Encourage them to do things they’re bad at.
- Give them the tools they need to succeed.
- Get help if you need it.
- Don’t assume they’ll always be gifted.
- Provide intellectual challenges.
- Avoid comparisons where possible.
- Be open-minded about their choice of friends.
How do you challenge a gifted child?
- Spark Interests.
- Group Gifted Students Together.
- Know Areas of Strength.
- Connect to the Real-World.
- Set Goals.
- Levels of Difficulty in Lesson Plans.
- Use Technology.
How do you stimulate a gifted toddler? Everyday activities like playing, reading and using educational websites can help your child explore new interests and develop talents. Structured activities like trips to galleries, music lessons or sports camps can also extend your child’s learning and develop talents.
How can I help my gifted child with anxiety?
- Relax by tensing and releasing muscles.
- Manage stress with deep, controlled breaths.
- Let your child conquer their own fears.