How can I make educational games at home?
20 Fun Learning Activities for Kids to Enjoy at Home
- Sunflower Word Family. Happy Tot Shelf.
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations. 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Chromatography Flowers. Steam Powered Family.
- Sight Word Craft-Stick Puzzles. And Next Comes L.
- LEGO Coding Maze.
- Backyard Treasure Hunt.
- Fraction Flowers.
- Sidewalk Chalk Letters.
How can I make my child learn fun at home?
The Best Ways to Make Learning Fun
- Use educational apps to make learning exciting.
- Play games with your kids that teach them things.
- Encourage your kids to explore their creative side.
- Do hands-on activities and experiments.
- Create a fun learning environment.
What are some fun but educational games?
Elementary Online Educational Games
- ABCMouse. Offering a full curriculum for children ages 2-8, this site includes fun and interactive games, songs, and puzzles for reading, math, science, and art.
- Adventure Academy.
- Camp Wonderopolis.
- Carmen Sandiego.
- Creativity Express!
- Duck Duck Moose Reading.
What games do kids play home?
Help your child burn off some energy with these indoor games that promote physical activity.
- Dance contest. Materials: music (try this kid-friendly playlist); space to dance.
- Indoor obstacle course.
- Balance beam.
- Balloon tennis.
- Three-legged race.
- Potato sack race.