How can I learn French fun for kids?
- Start with the alphabet and numbers.
- Introduce simple vocabulary and make it fun!
- Use music.
- Two words: MOVIE NIGHT!
- Comics are a good idea!
- Watch French cartoons.
- Try out some games from good online sites.
- Use different types of learning materials that the kids would enjoy.
Is there a kid version of Duolingo? Duolingo Kids is a fun and effective new way for kids to learn languages! From the makers of Duolingo, the most popular language-learning platform worldwide, comes a new app for early readers and writers to learn Spanish, French and English.
What is the easiest app to learn French? Best Beginner French App
Mondly is perfect for beginners who are learning French because it starts right from the basics and teaches you everything you need to know about the language. It also offers interactive conversations where you can practice speaking with its chatbot.
Which app is good for learning French?
- Duolingo. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Memrise. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Learn French with Busuu. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Learn French with MosaLingua.
- Learn French with Babbel.
- Learn French by MindSnacks.
- LingQ – Learn French Vocabulary.
- Early Lingo French Language Learning for Kids.