How can I help my child learn spelling words?
- Teach your child spelling words with ‘Lily Pad Letters’
- Use ‘Stair Steps’ to memorize certain words.
- Toss around the ‘Spelling Ball’
- Use magazine clippings to familiarize with letters.
- Play ‘Scrambled Spelling’ using alphabet blocks or fridge magnets.
What are some fun ways to teach spelling?
- Create rhymes and raps using spelling.
- Create a spelling wall in the classroom.
- Make a fun crossword.
- Jumble word.
- Use arts and crafts to encourage spelling.
- Create a game of word bingo.
- Word heads.
- Build a word train.
How can I improve my child’s spelling skills?
- Play The Spelling Memory Game: First, create flashcards that have one word per card.
- Sound It Out:
- Create A Puzzle:
- Try Rainbow Writing:
- Trace, Write, And Remember:
- Try Staircase Spelling:
- Create Word Swatters:
- Fill In The Missing Letters:
Is there any spelling games? In addition to Outspell, Arkadium is home to many more classic spelling word games, including the ever popular Word Wipe! This free online spelling game tasks players to form words out of randomly generated letter towers—the longer the word, the more points you will receive.