How can I help my 20 month old learn? Read with your 20-month-old baby every day and encourage them to choose their favorite stories and follow along. Using your imagination. Find ways to get your toddler to engage in pretend play. Dress up in costumes, build forts and turn cardboard boxes into spaceships, and let fun, imaginary narratives unfold.
What activities can I do with my 20 month old?
- Activities for your 20 month old toddler.
- Nature stew.
- Floral fun.
- Potato Stamping.
- Flying obstacle course.
- Playing with balls.
- Finger paint.
- Cup hide and seek.
What activities can I do with my 19 month old?
- Playing in the mud. Skills Developed.
- Outdoor treasure hunt. Skills Developed.
- Edible water beads. Skills Developed.
- Color fun. Skills Developed.
- Painting with fruit. Skills Developed.
- Messy play: Little Chef. Skills Developed.
- Masking tape play on the floor. Skills Developed.
- Ball round up.
Are there any apps for 1 year olds? DinoLingo: Languages for kids
The app states that it is targeted at babies, toddlers and young children between the ages of 1 and 12; however, those children between 3 and 8 will benefit most from this software. It is available as a free download on iOS, Android, and via the dedicated website.