Where are the games on Mobymax? After you sign in to your teacher account, click “Engagement” in the left sidebar. Click the “Games” button.
How do you play games on Mobymax?
- After signing in to your teacher account, select “Curriculum.”
- Select a subject module.
- Click “Assign” near the top of the page.
- Click “Start Team Game.” on the sidebar to the left.
- Click the “Start New Game” button.
- Select the checkbox next to the students you would like to participate, and click “Next.”
Does BrainPOP Jr have games? provides fun educational games that challenge students to apply what they learn on various topics. To access the games offered you can click on the “Game Up” tab. There are a variety of different games/topics that they can choose from.
Is BrainPOP still a thing? BrainPOP was founded in 1999 by Dr. Avraham Kadar as a creative way to explain difficult concepts to his young patients. Today, we’re a trusted learning resource supporting core and supplemental subjects, reaching millions of learners worldwide.