What games improve processing speed? Play games such as crossword puzzles, sudoku, or online brain games. Basic memorization exercises and logic puzzles will keep your brain sharp and processing information quickly. 7.
How can I improve my child’s processing speed?
- Practice a specific skill. Practice can help improve your child’s speed at that skill.
- Help your child be more efficient.
- Work on planning and organization skills.
- Talk to your child’s school.
- Consider ADHD medication.
- Stay positive.
Why brain games are good for kids? MentalUP Attention and Concentration Games for Kids improve skills such as visual attention, visual scanning, conceptualization, problem solving and memory. Improve your child’s attention and concentration skills with MentalUP Memory Matching Games.
Is elevate app for kids? Free, available for iOS and Android
For your high school kids who can’t be tricked into downloading colorful educational apps disguised as games, Elevate is a perfect middle ground. This app has over 35 games that are designed to improve your teen’s critical thinking, cognitive skills, and more.