What games improve math skills?
- Star Dash Studios.
- Khan Academy.
- Math Brain Booster Games.
- King of Maths.
- Math Riddles and Puzzles.
What are some fun math activities?
- Play Math Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Try the Exponent Battle Card Game.
- Explore math with Minecraft.
- Tackle Fantasy Football Equations.
- Roll Into a Subtraction Dice Game.
- Slice Some Sandwich Fractions.
- Play Math Jeopardy.
- Pull Off an Order of Operations Heist.
What maths games can I play?
- Math Bingo. Math Bingo is an interesting twist to the original game.
- Math Baseball. This is another fun and engaging math activity aimed at improving student’s mental math.
- 101 and Out.
- Hopscotch Math.
How do you teach maths through games? Using math game centers is a way to help students keep skills sharp throughout the year. You may want to set aside 15 to 20 minutes a day for students to work in math centers. Having them play the games first thing in the morning as other students arrive can keep them on task and energize them for the day.