What games improve logical thinking?
- Crossword puzzles. Crossword puzzles can increase your verbal skills by enabling you to connect words with unique clues.
- Sudoku. Sudoku is a logic puzzle that uses numbers and requires you to identify patterns to complete the puzzle.
- Jigsaw puzzles.
- Board games.
- Computer games.
- List games.
How do I teach my child logic?
Build your child’s logical thinking skills
- Don’t answer your child’s questions right away. Ask first what he thinks the answer is. This gets his wheels turning.
- Ask lots of questions during your everyday play and routines. As you go through your day together, ask your child “why” questions.
What are games that use logic?
- Mastermind | v2 : Code-breaking game (info)
- Othello: Abstract strategy game (info)
- Sudoku: Logic-based number puzzle (info)
- Kakuro: Mathematical transliteration of crossword puzzle (info)
- Tower of Hanoi: Mathematical game (info)
- 20 Questions: Deductive reasoning game (info)
- Various Logic Games:
What are logic board games?
25+ Logic Board Games for Kids
- My First Castle Panic. Ages 3 and up, 1 to 4 players, 2-minute playtime.
- Hoppers. Ages 5 and up.
- Dinosaur Escape. Ages 4 and up, 2-4 players, 10-minute playtime.
- Animal Sodoku Math Logic Board Game. Ages 4 and up.
- Sequence for Kids. Ages 4 and up.
- Clue. Ages 8 and up.
- Rush Hour Traffic Jam.
- Cat Crimes.