What games do third graders play?
30 Third Grade Math Games and Activities That Really Keep Kids Engaged
- Count your dots to learn multiplication.
- Punch holes for multiplication.
- Visit the Multiplication Shop.
- Flip dominoes and multiply.
- Make multiplication pool noodles.
- Search for the multiplication equations.
- Repurpose a Guess Who? board.
What do 3rd graders like to do for fun?
Try these fun learning activities and games for 3rd graders. They’re sure to provide your child with hours of entertainment (and learning!).
Fun learning games and activities for 3rd graders
- Crazy captions.
- Microscope discovery.
- Create a scroll.
- Play a matching game.
- Writing letters.
- Power reading talk.
- Water glass music.
What games are educational and fun?
Elementary Online Educational Games
- ABCMouse. Offering a full curriculum for children ages 2-8, this site includes fun and interactive games, songs, and puzzles for reading, math, science, and art.
- Adventure Academy.
- Camp Wonderopolis.
- Carmen Sandiego.
- Creativity Express!
- Duck Duck Moose Reading.
What are some fun ABCya games?
Fun Friday games with ABCya
- Pre-K – Flappy Dragon.
- Kindergarten – Donut Drop.
- 1st grade – Fuzz Bug Factory.
- 2nd grade – Alan’s Pizzeria.
- 3rd grade – Hoverboard Half Pipe.
- 4th grade – One Button Circus.
- 5th grade – Panic in Pet Paradise.
- 6th grade – Wonders around the World.