What games do third graders play?
- Count your dots to learn multiplication.
- Punch holes for multiplication.
- Visit the Multiplication Shop.
- Flip dominoes and multiply.
- Make multiplication pool noodles.
- Search for the multiplication equations.
- Repurpose a Guess Who? board.
How can 3rd graders make learning fun?
- Give your child a new board game. Choose an age-appropriate one that taps your child’s interests — whether she’s passionate about princesses, horses, baseball, or outer space.
- Play cards. Teach your child some of your childhood favorites.
- Head outside for active learning fun.
Is RoomRecess com free? RoomRecess.com is dedicated to providing children with free learning games that are fun. Our online games reinforce important skills that are vital to elementary students and their educational process.
Why is ABCya called ABCya? With a plan to gamify educational lessons, Alan developed several learning activities for his computer classes. He came up with a fun domain name—ABCya.com—to host his games, and began using them with his students.