What games do 1st graders play?
- Swipe the Pin.
- Popcorn Time.
- Draw Park.
- Cookie Sequence.
- Happy Cups.
- Where is the Ball.
- Sine Platform.
- Pac Rush.
What do first graders like to play with?
- Discovery Kids Wooden Castle Building Blocks Set.
- Klutz LEGO Gadgets Science and Activity Kit.
- Straw Constructors.
- Air Dry Modeling Clay.
- Melissa & Doug Multi-Craft Weaving Loom.
- Learning Resources Dominoes.
- Math Dice, Jr.
- Learning Resources Hundred Activity Mat.
How can I make learning fun for first graders?
- Create a digital greeting.
- Create a scratch art picture.
- Learn about artist Piet Mondrian and color in his style.
- Read a story and compare yourself to the main character.
- Create a collage.
- Explore antonyms.
- Go on a shape hunt.
- Make a wish.
What should a 1st grader be learning? Children in first grade learn to spell three- and four-letter words and write in clear sentences that make sense. By the year’s end, students will form short paragraphs with three or four sentences or more. They can also write basic short stories.