What games can I play at school online?
Elementary Online Educational Games
- ABCMouse. Offering a full curriculum for children ages 2-8, this site includes fun and interactive games, songs, and puzzles for reading, math, science, and art.
- Adventure Academy.
- Camp Wonderopolis.
- Carmen Sandiego.
- Creativity Express!
- Duck Duck Moose Reading.
Which online game is best for students?
List of online classroom games
- Digital Scavenger Hunt. Digital Scavenger Hunt is a game where the teacher compiles a list of items and activities that students complete by a given time.
- Virtual Pictionary.
- Virtual Trivia.
- Virtual Musical Chairs.
- Summer Book Club.
- Geography Puzzles.
- Virtual Game Show.
What games can teachers play with students online?
10 Teacher-Approved Online Review Games
- Kahoot! If there is one review game platform on this list you’ve heard about before, it’s Kahoot!.
- Gimkit. For those interested in a free classroom review game that’s made by students, for students, Gimkit is the answer!
- Quizlet Live.
What can you play with zoom kids?
20 Fun Zoom Games for Kids
- Would You Rather (Kid Version) Given two equally preposterous choices, kids must choose between the options.
- Freeze Dance.
- First Letter, Last Letter.
- Mad Libs.
- I Spy.
- Person, Place, or Thing.