What games are beneficial to cognitive growth?
- Play simple board games like ‘Snakes and ladders’ with your child, or simple card games like ‘Go fish’ or ‘Snap’.
- Read books and tell jokes and riddles.
- Encourage stacking and building games or play with cardboard boxes.
What are cognitive learning activities? Examples of cognitive learning strategies include:
Asking students to reflect on their experience. Helping students find new solutions to problems. Encouraging discussions about what is being taught. Helping students explore and understand how ideas are connected. Asking students to justify and explain their thinking.
What activities promote cognitive development?
- Sing-a-longs. Sing songs with your child and encourage him to sing along with you.
- Identify Noises.
- Practice the Alphabet.
- Practice Counting.
- Practice Shapes and Colors.
- Offer Choices.
- Ask Questions.
- Visit Interesting Places.
What other games are suitable for students with special needs?
- Fidget Toys Sensory Bundle Set.
- Tumbling Monkeys.
- Bilibo Child Seat.
- Feelings in a Flash.
- Vtech Tote & Go Laptop.
- Teachable Touchable Texture Squares.
- Basic Skills Busy Board.
- Counting and Sorting Bears.