What are the best educational games for 4 year olds?
Learning Games for 4-Year-Olds
- Spot The Difference. This free game for 4-year-olds improves visual attention and comparison skills.
- Missed Ball.
- Memory Cards.
- Face Recognition.
- Number Balls.
- Memory Card Game.
- Candy Match Game.
What game can I play with a 4 year old?
Eight Simple Activities For Four-Year-Olds
- Number rolling game. Rolling on the floor is silly, but it is fun when you are a four-year-old.
- Play acting.
- Book exploration.
- Nature walks.
- Touch and feel – sensory bag.
- Shadow tracing.
- Drawing upside down.
- Painting with wheels.
What should I teach my child at age 4?
Fun learning activities for 4-year-olds
- Read books together. Read books of all kinds to your child: picture, words and pictures, pop up, information and poetry.
- Sing counting songs. Singing helps children to develop their speaking and listening skills and to have fun with words.
- Cut and paste.
- Dressing up.
- Play maths games.
How can I make my 4 year old learn fun?
31 Fun activities to do with 4 year olds
- Backyard water fun. You can never go wrong with some backyard water fun especially in the summer months.
- Read books.
- Play with board games.
- Play with Legos.
- Sticker lines via busytoddler.com.
- Pretend play.
- Brain quest.