What are the best educational games for 4 year olds?
- Spot The Difference. This free game for 4-year-olds improves visual attention and comparison skills.
- Missed Ball.
- Memory Cards.
- Face Recognition.
- Number Balls.
- Memory Card Game.
- Candy Match Game.
What games I should play with a 4 year old?
- Number rolling game. Rolling on the floor is silly, but it is fun when you are a four-year-old.
- Play acting.
- Book exploration.
- Nature walks.
- Touch and feel – sensory bag.
- Shadow tracing.
- Drawing upside down.
- Painting with wheels.
What can I teach my 4 year old at home?
- Read books together. Read books of all kinds to your child: picture, words and pictures, pop up, information and poetry.
- Sing counting songs. Singing helps children to develop their speaking and listening skills and to have fun with words.
- Cut and paste.
- Dressing up.
- Play maths games.
What should a 4 year old be taught? Count 10 or more objects. Correctly name at least four colors and three shapes. Recognize some letters and possibly write their name. Better understand the concept of time and the order of daily activities, like breakfast in the morning, lunch in the afternoon, and dinner at night.