What are some learning activities for toddlers?
- Displaying Her Name.
- Reading Signs.
- Counting Everyday Items.
- Separating Objects by Type or Color.
- Making a Shape Book.
- Teaching Shapes in the Kitchen.
- Finger Painting for Color Recognition.
- Incorporating Colorful Language.
Which game is best for toddlers?
- Raccoon Rumpus. This memory and matching game is our toddlers’ favorite!
- Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel. The squirrels are hungry, and you have to feed them!
- Gone Fishing.
- Busy Town Eye Found it.
- Snail’s Pace Race.
- Honey Bee Tree.
What is free play for toddlers? Free play is when children have full freedom to play in whatever way they want. “They can choose everything – they have the freedom to select their play materials, interest area and even the plot,” explains Zaman.
Which game is best for 2 year old?
- Acorn Soup. Bean Bag Toss Game.
- First Orchard. Suuuper Size Memory Game.
- Magnetic Toys. Bowling Toy Set.
- Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog. Scavenger Hunt Cards.
- Coogam Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game. ThinkFun Roll and Play.
- Peaceable Kingdom Where’s Bear? Peaceable Kingdom Monkey Around.