Is there a game that teaches Spanish? Level: Children and Beginners
Rockalingua is brilliant because it offers music-based Spanish learning. So if you’re an auditory learner, then this is a great game for you. Their games are created for children or anyone learning basic words and phrases.
How can a kid learn Spanish easily?
- Learn with Spanish Books.
- Learn with Free Online Resources (songs, apps, podcasts, and YouTube)
- Spanish Curriculum Recommendations.
- Make a Spanish Learning Notebook.
- Play Games and Get Moving in Spanish.
- You (the Parent) Can Teach Yourself Spanish Too!
What games do Spanish children play?
- Lotería. One of the favorite traditional Hispanic games for both kids and adults, Lotería is the Latin American equivalent of BINGO.
- Mar y tierra.
- Chiviri cuarta.
- El repollo.
- Veo veo.
- A pares y nones.
- Pato, pato, ¡ganso!
How can kids learn Spanish for free?
- OnlineFreeSpanish. OnlineFreeSpanish is one of our personal favorites for learning Spanish for kids.
- ABCYA. ABCYA teaches elementary school students a multitude of subjects.
- Digital Dialects.