How do you make Spanish classes fun?
- Vary Your Activities.
- Let Students Express Themselves.
- Get Everyone Involved.
- Mix Up Groups.
- Have Fun with Teaching.
- Teach Something “Just Because!”
- Keep an Eye Out.
Is there a game that teaches Spanish? Level: Children and Beginners
Rockalingua is brilliant because it offers music-based Spanish learning. So if you’re an auditory learner, then this is a great game for you. Their games are created for children or anyone learning basic words and phrases.
How can kids learn Spanish fun?
- Speak it at Home. If you can, learn how to speak Spanish yourself!
- Watch Spanish Cartoons.
- Use Labels.
- Find Native Speakers.
- Emphasize Culture.
- Try Classic Flashcards.
- Sing Spanish Songs.
- Watch Movies with Subtitles.
What are popular Spanish activities?
- Lotería. One of the favorite traditional Hispanic games for both kids and adults, Lotería is the Latin American equivalent of BINGO.
- Mar y tierra.
- Chiviri cuarta.
- El repollo.
- Veo veo.
- A pares y nones.
- Pato, pato, ¡ganso!