How do kids learn Spanish games?
- Rockalingua. Level: Children and Beginners.
- Word Toss. Level: Beginners.
- Spanish in Flow. Level: Beginners and Intermediate.
- Spanish-Games.net. Level: Beginners.
- The Dialogue Game. Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
- Digital Dialects.
Is PBS KIDS available in Spanish? Select PBS Kids Programs Now Available in Spanish via Amazon Channel. Spanish-language versions of a variety of PBS Kids shows, including Caillou and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, are now streaming on the PBS Kids Amazon Prime Video channel.
How do you make Spanish classes fun?
- Weekend Chats in Spanish.
- Ways to Expand Weekend Chats in Spanish Class.
- Pictionary in Spanish Class.
- Great Dry Erase Markers for Classrooms.
- Clip Chats or Movie Talks.
- Dialogue Scrambles.
- Game for Spanish Class – Two Truths and A Lie.
- Spanish Speaking Activity – BLOB.
Is there a Spanish app for kids? Duolingo for Kids
Through games, kids can learn whole phrases and sentences in Spanish. Though access is currently limited to iOS systems, it’s one of the only Spanish apps for kids that is fairly comprehensive and free. For older kids (10+), the regular DuoLingo can be helpful for extra practice as well.