How can kids learn English games?
- Fruit Naming Game. This is a great game for learning the names of the fruits and increasing your child’s fruit vocabulary.
- Guessing Game.
- Match the Cards.
- Word Hunt.
- The Word Fishing Game.
- Word Balloon Game.
- Make the Words.
- Dumb Charades With Words.
Which game is best to improve English?
- ABC Countdown. ABC Countdown is the perfect place to start.
- FluentU. FluentU puts a totally unique twist on English learning games.
- Word Whomp.
- Greek to Me.
How can I teach English games with fun?
- Board Race.
- Call My Bluff / Two Truths and A Lie.
- Simon Says.
- Word Jumble Race.
- The Mime.
- Hot Seat.
What is an ESL game? ESL Play. ESL Play is an esports platform that provides tournaments and ladders across all games and skill levels. ESL Open, the first cup on the league ladder, is open to everyone, including beginners.