How can I help my child learn letters and numbers? Using stacking blocks will ensure your child will start to literally build with letters before they start using them to build words. You can use numbers in a similar way, by investing in magnets or carved wooden numbers that kids can integrate into daily play.
How do you make learning ABCs Fun?
- Write letters on dried beans.
- Letter sort with sticky notes.
- Write letters in shaving cream.
- Bend letters with pipe cleaners.
- Make sensory ABC bags.
- Find invisible letters with watercolors.
- Play musical alphabet.
- Sponge the alphabet.
How do you play the alphabet game?
How do I teach my child the ABC’s and 123’s?
- Count Out Loud and Often. We count the number of stairs we take, apples we buy at the shop, plants in our little garden patch.
- Read Books.
- Sing Songs.
- Print Worksheets / Coloring pages.
- Toys & Learning Games.