How can I help my child learn ABCD?
- Read! Books are a great way to help your children learn their letters.
- Touch and Learn. Many kids learn through touch and experience.
- Alphabet Art. Kids with a creative streak will enjoy these activities.
- Eat the Alphabet.
- Active Alphabet.
What is the ABCD game? Rules. Two Players perform a scene in which each line begins with the next sequential letter of the alphabet. After reaching the end, the Players then continue the scene, now going backwards through the alphabet. Offer the team ten points if they can get through the game without any mistakes.
What is the easiest way to learn ABCD?
- 1) Sing alphabet songs.
- 2) Play letter matching games.
- 3) Open a new ‘alphabet box’ each week.
- 3) Use interdisciplinary learning with each letter, to strengthen letter associations.
- 4) If you use flashcards to teach the alphabet, use logical ones.
How do you play the alphabet game?